ALMA Lunchtime Masterclass:
Friday, 2nd October, 2020, 12:30pm – 13:30pm BST
An introductory guide to cloud. What it is and how it can help, and why a Treasurer needs to care about it.
This masterclass will discuss:
- Why cloud adoption is rising in the financial services industry
- What matters most and common issues when considering using and migrating into the cloud
- Benefits and use cases of the cloud for Treasurers? Benefits of having all data for producing the LCR/NSFR/balance sheet forecasts/IRRBB analytics in the cloud.
- Yann Delacourt, Director – Product Management, Moody’s Analytics
- Nicolas Kunghehian, Director – Solution Specialist, Moody’s Analytics
Yann Delacourt is Director of Product Management in our Strategic Platform group. This group is in charge of providing the right set of technologies supporting Moody’s Analytics Financial Risk product portfolio. His main responsibility includes Data Management and Visual Analytics in light of the big data platforms and ecosystem.
Yann has a significant track record in the technology and software industry. He is an expert in building highly user adopted products leveraging innovative technologies. Prior to Moody’s Analytics, Yann held various senior management positions in engineering, product management in the field of Analytics, Data Management, and Big Data. Global companies for which Yann has been working includes SAP, Business Objects, and Talend.
He holds a master degree in computer science from EPITA.
Nicolas Kunghehian is a Product Manager, working on ALM and Market Risk solutions. He joined Moody’s Analytics via Fermat in 2005 and since then has been working as an expert in Asset and Liability Management at the Research Department. Fermat was acquired by Moody’s Analytics in late 2008.
Before joining Fermat, Nicolas had over six years’ experience as ALM and risk manager in two French Banks, Credit Agricole and Caisse Nationale des Caisses d’Epargne.
Nicolas holds a mathematics and economics degree from the Ecole Polytechnique and a finance and statistics degree from the Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Economique, two prestigious French Grandes Ecoles.